Saturday, January 13, 2007

the twilight singers


Friday 12/1/07 at the Prince Of Wales


Setlist:
Toward The Waves
I'm Ready
Teenage Wristband
Bonnie Brae
Too Tough To Die
Live With Me
Where Did You Sleep Last Night
I'll Take Care Of You
Sideways In Reverse
Love
Annie Mae
Fat City (Slight Return)
There's Been An Accident
Candy Cane Crawl / The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (The Band)
/ Band Introductions / Gentlemen (Afghan Whigs)
Papillon
Martin Eden
Underneath The Waves

Encore:
I'm On Fire / The Killer / Wolf Like Me
Boogie Boogie
Flashback
Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair

I drank too much and drank too much. I don't remember much,
I remember it being really loud especially when Mark Lanegan
walked on stage to perform several songs in the middle of the
show, and during the encore. Highlights were I'm Ready, Too
Tough Too Die, Candy Cane Crawl (Medley), and of course
(Lanegan sung) Live with Me, Where Did You Sleep Last Night,
I'll Take Care Of You, Sideways In Reverse and Boogie Boogie.
It was an excitable show with people jumping up and down and
yelling. I also yelled and jumped around. It was fun I suppose,
and I woke up on the floor in the lounge room.
I do remember much.

No comments: